Saturday, October 20, 2007

What are YOU doing?

I don't know what YOU'RE doing, but I'm celebrating! My Ags won, 36-14 over Nebraska. And even though Nebraska stinks, they're still Nebraska. I saw some reverse smack talk on Texags yesterday. It was so funny. People were saying things like, "The only way you can beat us is if your offense can manage to drive the ball through the GIANT holes in our defense." And "Oh yeah, well our defense is worse than your defense." This morning on College Gameday, the guys were trying to figure out which would be the upset...if A&M won or if Nebraska won. Pretty sad. But funny. During the game, I found myself saying out loud, "Come on huskers, it's not rocket science. It's either going to be McGee or Lane with the ball!" Because we seem to lack creativity on offense lately. At least I have a sense of humor about this season. That's more than I could have said in years past. Hey, we're 6-2. Not terrible. We're bowl eligible now!

Has anyone else seen the ESPN commercial with the Aggie playing pictionary and the girl is drawing "hook em horns" in picture form and once he finally figures out what it is, he's like, "I don't know, paper? An insane dear? Taco meat?" He refuses to say "hook em horns". HILLARIOUS! At the end of the commercial, it says something like some people never graduate. I love that commercial.

Anyways, that's all we're doing this evening. Celebrating another Aggie victory. (Cause it may be the last one of the season!!!)

4 comments:

AdventurerMom said...

yeah!!!
winnifying!
oh, here's a link to the commercialment...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqUpIWn9AN4
are we allowed to give it to anyone but McGee or Lane?
hmm...

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

I LOVE that commercial. My husband, the OU graduate, even laughs at that one.

It is getting cooler here and I love it. Today was a little warm, in the low 80's but it was incredibly windy so it was still comfortable. The other day, the kids were outside playing and they even came in with red noses from the cool weather...it was great!

Mel :-) said...

We were celebrating too!! :-D The rest of the season is daunting but I really think we can beat texas! That is my hope, at least beat tu! That commercial cracks us up!! We love it too!

Stephanie said...

What an awesome victory. I heard it was our first win there since the 50s I think. Loved the comments they made. You're right, it's not rocket science.