Friday, October 12, 2007

Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech

I can't express how much I HATE Texas Tech. This is the first game of our season where I have had strong, adverse feelings for the opponent and second only to longhorn fans. So I thought it would be fun to poke some fun at Texas Tech Red Raider fans...their colors are red and black in case you don't know. Although I have 2 friends who went to Tech and they're totally normal, I happen to believe that most Tech fans are a few fries short of a happy meal if you know what I mean. There's somethin' in the water out in West Texas I think!




3 comments:

AdventurerMom said...

lol...second photo is hilarious...yeah, and anyone who would tear up their own footballs field is definitely missing some fries, maybe the toy as well...

Mel :-) said...

Those pics are priceless!! I agree, tech fans are some of the worst we have encountered. (except my BFF, she is the exception ;-)
We lived in OK for over 5 years so I can also say- the ou fans are just about as bad; at least they don't throw tortillas though!!! :-o
BTHOTT!!

Lisa said...

I agree 100%. Tech fans are just not very friendly. Love the pics though.

BTHO Tech!