Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our Week In Pictures

Been wondering what's been going on in our house this week?

Lexi took this picture of Daddy. Yes, he's from Alabama! HA!


Hey Moms, did you know Apple Jacks have a new improved formula? Now introducing Apple Jacks with Codeine!


On Monday while the girls were in school, Daddy and I went on a much needed date and took Candice to the lake. The only one who got any smooches on this date was Candice. Poor Daddy!


A little girl from the island of zebbihahaloogie known for their shrinking of pumpkin heads.


"Aarf aarf aarf aarf to me..."

4 comments:

AdventurerMom said...

lol...love the doggie bday cakes!

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Man, I gotta get some of those Apple Jacks!

Mel :-) said...

Cute! Love the picture of your little sleeping beauty!! :-)

PS- to answer your question...yes...I am constantly checking TexAgs for news/updates too! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!! Those are great....I have finally caught up on your blog now I think. I was so busy over the weekend.