Monday, November 26, 2007

Check Me Out...

I've totally impressed myself (which isn't hard these days) by tackling and conquering the world of BLOGGER.com . Learning all the ins and outs and tricks to jazzing up blogs has become my new hobby. I gave my friend Jessica at http://phamilyof6.blogspot.com/ a bloggity makeover. She allowed me several weeks of trial and error and lots of learning to figure all this stuff out. SO...if anyone else would like a bloggity makeover I would be happy to do so. I would like to do a few more for free, yes I said FREE, and then when I get really good at it, start charging a minimal fee for my time. Although it will be a fraction of what the "real" professionals charge, because I'm not a "real" professional. But a fun way to make some $$$ doing something I love to do nonetheless. If you're interested, email me at hmjaggie@yahoo.com or just leave a comment below with your email address and I'll give you da hook-up! I can add a neato header done with my digital scrapbooking kits, and add a fun background to match with sidebar hearders too. Still trying to figure out how to make 3 column templates, but I'm getting there!

And I know you're all DYING to know what I think about the new A&M coaching hire. Because you sincerely care what I have to say (yeah right). Well, I shall address that issue...tomorrow!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! You go girl! I'm impressed. I am very interested in the 3 columns thing so let me know when you figure it out!

Can't wait to read your comments about the new coach!

Miss ya!

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Ok, so you're really going to make us wait until tomorrow to hear your thoughts of the new coach??

Ok, how about this, I want to hear your thoughts of the interview with coach Fran after the Texas game Friday...I know the reporter was kind of straight forward and rude, but coach fran could have been a little nicer about his comments...we all knew at that point he was for sure gone!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with the Pham Family blog. You did a great job. Maybe some day I will do a blog, HA!
Remember how I trained you, if you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything at all. It will come back to bite you in the booty.

Mom

Anonymous said...

i do know you have to go and save your current layout before adding the 3 column blog template. i think you should sell your time and make blog designs.

mom2iande