Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

We have so much to be thankful for this year, as we do every year. Well, except for one thing..the Aggies 6-5 record! I thought it would be fun to ask each member of the family what they're thankful for this year and post it here. Here is what they said:

Heather:
I'm thankful for my family and many many friends, and my health. I'm thankful for hot baths, coca-cola, M&M's, malls, bling, Sonic drinks, hair coloring, flip flops, mouthwash, pedicures, a husband that cooks and cleans toilets, computers, cell phones, digital cameras, and I'm VERY thankful that they have Texas Roadhouse restaurants in Florida! I'm thankful to be in Texas right this second. And I'm VERY thankful that God allowed me to be a FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE!

Lexi:
I'm thankful for my toys, my teddy bears, baby dolls, chewing gum, ice cream, Granny, Ashton, my computer, my "new bed from the garage sale", Jesus, my new clothes, I'm thankful I'm gonna grow up, mommy, a computer mouse, my balls (?????),all my toys at Granny's house, Kamryn L., Allison H., "and now mommy, let's pray for God." All of this is straight from her mouth to the computer screen by the way!

Ashton:
Uhhh-uhhhhh (that means NO, which is her response to everything these days!)
Then Daddy asked her and she said, "me (meaning herself), Daddy, Mommy, Candice, and kitty." She didn't mention Lexi!

Cary:
I'm thankful for my wife, family, friends, football, indoor plumbing, turkey and pumpkin pie.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day! I know you're loving being home - we had a great day here with ALLLLLLL the kids being here. Lots of family and lots of food. In fact the party is still going on (10:30 pm)although it is down to 5 playing a game in the dining room. Soooooo much to be thankful for.

We shared your joke today about LA - you know "the double-wide state". Very funny!!

Have a terrific time - but we are missing you all!! Lexi and Ashton Miss Brenda is missing those hugs and smiles!!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Lexi and Ashton,

Anonymous said...

Lexi and Ashton, We forgot to leave the message last time. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great time with our many cousins riding bikes, roller blading, making indian vest, and eating lots of turkey and pies. See you when we get back from Alabama!