Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Wish I Could Be a Teeny Tiny Kitty Cat...

Today as we were eating lunch I could tell Lexi's wheels were turning as she stared at the window sill next to her. Finally, she said, "I wish I could be a teeny tiny kitty cat so I could fit in that window." Pause pause pause..."And then mabye Mr. Baloo and I could be friends." (That's our cat.)

And speaking of lunch...may I confess...I had pizza for the 4th DAY IN A ROW! On purpose! I can't stop. Is there a P.E.A? (Pizza eaters anonymous) If not, there should be.

And how'bout them COWBOYS?!!! 11 and 1 BABY!

Speaking of cowboys, I need 2 little wee sized Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader outfits. Anyone??? Ideas??? With the tall white boots. Gotta have the boots. And the white cowgirl hats. Gotta have the hats. My little dress up queen wants to dress up like a cheerleader. And I can't for the life of me figure out how she even knows what a cheerleader is 'cause you know we don't have those in Aggieland! Must be watching too much Disney channel.

5 comments:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

http://www.nextag.com/dallas-cowboy-cheerleader-costume/search-html

This is a site that has some in kids sizes. You'd be better off finding some around Halloween!

Oh, and you MUST have the boots...it just wouldn't be complete without it!

Is it just me, or did Tony Romo look even cuter tonight?? Maybe it's the fact he's with Jessica Simpson, who knows!

Kim said...

You are hysterical. Such a girly girl in all respects... except that you are a die-hard football girl. I wish I could see you more often; you would keep me in stitches.

Stephanie said...

I'll check the Cowboys' store in our mall. I've had a hard time finding a 2 yr old boys' Cowboys outfit. Also, JCPenney is a sponsor but they carry mostly adult gear. How did you guys get to see the game? It was only available here on the NFL channel. Grrrr!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

He's with Jessica now? I thought he was dating Carrie Underwood. Hmmm, I should keep up better!

Steph: I don't know why but we do have the NFL network on direct tv. I guess it's part of the basic package (maybe????). I don't know. I didn't subscribe to it specifically. But we have it. But I didn't watch much of it. I was out Christmas shopping till 11 last night.

Bah humbug!

Anonymous said...

I will look at the Cowboys store next time I am at the outlet. I got Emma's at a consignment store for $7! They tend to be kind of expensive usually...but Jacob got his jersey at walmart...I will look there too. Lord knows I go there enough!
rachel