Monday, February 18, 2008

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!

Cary just called me to tell me WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!! (If you have no clue what I'm talking about, scroll down a couple of posts.) He met the realtor this evening to sign the contract and give him more $$$. Here's another example of God's provision. Cary got his check in the mail today from the production company job I mentioned a few days ago. He was called to work a job in Arkansas just at the time we were praying for a miraculous way to raise the money for a deposit on a house. Anyways, when he opened the check, it was almost $400 MORE than what we had invoiced the guy for. He called him and the guy just felt like he should pay that much. When he met the realtor tonight to give him the check he needed from us...are you ready...THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT as the check Cary got in the mail today from the production company. God is so good.

We will meet with him on March 8 to do a walk through and a home inspection. Then we move in on March 15th. Several people have asked how I plan to pack so quickly, since I don't get home from my trip till Feb 26th. Let's just say I'm SO ready for this move, I can pack in one day TOPS! I'm going to zip through that place loading boxes at the speed of the tasmanian devil and will be lounging on the couch with a few days to spare. Oh yes I will! (Listen, this is my 3rd move in 2 years...I've got it down to a science.) And hopefully this will be our last move for a long long time. I want this to be the house my kids remember forever.

At least I have this to smile about as I'm watching my Ags get beat up pretty badly on the basketball court by texas...boohiss!

11 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats Friend! I hope to come down in March and will be popping in to your immaculate house to say hello!

Anonymous said...

I am SO HAPPY! I really felt like that was what God had for you. The minute I saw it I just knew. I can't wait to see all that you do with that beautiful place. If there is one couple that can take a beautiful home and make it a showplace... it is you guys. I love ya'll and I am SO EXCITED. God is SO GOOD! AMEN!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Rhonda:
It's not the same house y'all saw when you were here. A different one that we just found the week y'all left. I can't wait for you to see it. I'll post pics soon! On my way out of town right now to Dallas. Call me!

Mel :-) said...

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations!! :-)

Katy said...

congratulations!

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

How exciting!!! There is nothing better than moving to a new house where everything is clean and perfect and you can get it just the way you want it!

I'm sitting here thinking my life couldn't get any better because my husband hired someone to come do a complete DEEP cleaning of our house. With so many little kids running around it's so hard for me to find the time to REALLY clean deep and I am just so excited!! I can hardly wait until Friday when I get to come home to a perfect house...at least for a few hours anyway!

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessings come. He knows our needs and sometimes provides our wants. He is so good to us.

Mom

Leigh Ishee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is so fun to meet new people! Congratulations on the house.

Anonymous said...

WOW....that is great! I was just thinking...just in time for a Birthday party for the girls. That will be great.

Lisa said...

CONGRATS!! That is such great news. I know how nice it is to have a little room to breath and for everyone to have their own space... and a yard! I hope that the move goes well and packing is easy. Shoot, if I can move and pack when I'm 8 months pregnant and have a 2 year toddler anyone can do it :)

circus of love said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!