Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So Heather, whatcha doin' tomorrow?

Oh, not much. You know, same ol' same ol'. Hangin' out. Going to Disney World. Just stuff. Nothing big.

I'm TOTALLY KIDDING...I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Cary's parents, sister, nephew, and grandad are on their way right now to our house. And tomorrow, we're all going to Disney World. I'll try not to bore you with the same adorable and wonderful pics of my children nestled in the arms of Mickey and Cinderella. But I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

Lexi got all her beans in the happy jar yesterday (that's another blog entry) and her reward was supposed to be Chucky Cheese. So this morning she said, "Look Mommy, I got all my happy beans. We can go to Chucky Cheese now!" And I said, "I have a better idea...how 'bout DISNEY WORLD???" She was beside herself.

So y'all have a fun day doing housework and laundry and grocery shopping and whatever it is that you do. But I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I lived there...I would be there all the time. I would be a nurse there...at the happiest place on earth!

Kim said...

hmmm, Disney World in February. I think I'll just sit here on my frozen tushy and be jealous. Have a wonderful time. I'll be thinking about you all day.

AdventurerMom said...

i wanna goes! mom says we have to still wait til i'm even biggerfied...
sigh.
have fun on the twirling teacups for me.

Mel :-) said...

Have fun!! That is one of my FAVORITE places ever!!! :-)

Stephanie said...

Wow! I think you've gone there more than you went to Six Flags in the many years you lived in D/FW. What an awesome opportunity. I hope y'all have a blast with Cary's family.

Anonymous said...

I am jealous!!!!! I wish I could go too. You are never too old for Disney World. Make some memories!!!!

Mom

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

That's.not.fair!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you back??? how 'bout some pictures for all your lurkers???