Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pretty Cute Huh?

So...how cute is this? Okay, I haven't had time to play with my sidebars yet and rearrange things and get my links and pics back up, so give me time. It may take a few hours between doing this and you know like...taking care of my kids! I love it! It's so stinkin' freakin' beautylicious! (I think I made up that word by the way!) Lindsay at Splat designs did an awesome job. Her link is at the bottom of this page. I may could have done this myself with many many many hours of online tutorials and trial and error and GRAY HAIRS, but why! She's not expensive at all. In fact, Lindsay you should really charge more honey. I say that AFTER I've already paid of course. I think she could charge twice what she does and still have a steady flow of customers. Anways, I'm a happy customer! Keep checking back later and tomorrow and I should have my sidebars fixed.

7 comments:

Jess Marie said...

Hi Heather! I think your new blog is SUPER, DUPER Cute!!! However, I think your other blog was really class - very you!! :)
Jess

Becky said...

HOW CUTE!!! You are right....it is awesome!! Got to love the OH-so-present Aggie proud. I can feel all the Texas Aggies everywhere smile a little bit bigger thanks to you. It really is a wonder....don't you just love Lindsay? I think she did great on mine too!

Lindsay @ Splat Designs said...

Awww, you guys are the sweetest!
I enjoy every second of designing blogs for people, it is more of a fun hobby then a job!
Please ( you too Becky) write me if you need any help with anything or more sidebar categories!
XOXOX

mom2iande said...

cute - you could keep the picture of the girls on your left sidebar!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

I'm trying to get that one up,but it's saved on a CD and I have to find the CD which is probably at Cary's office with my other picture CD's. The one copy of it I had saved on my computer is distorted b/c I had to change the size so much to fit on my old blog header. If that makes any sense.

Jess Marie said...

Just showed John and He LOVES it! We might have to look into getting ours revamped! :)Good job Lindsay!

AdventurerMom said...

this looks awesome! can't wait to get around to redoing my blog layout...hmm...