Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Havin' Fun in the Big D

I've been in Dallas/Fort Worth since Monday. We've seen lots of friends! It took me over 2 hours to find a hotel on Monday night. Everything was BOOKED! So we ended up in Lewisville of all places! Not really where I wanted to stay, but it's a brand new hotel so it's okay. Although the A/C didn't work the first night and the next morning there was big puddle on the carpet near the window. I later noticed the ceiling was about to cave in! SO...needless to say, we changed rooms. My new room is great except that I have to do a body slam against the door to get it to open! Why is there always drama in my world? This is a major hotel chain. It's brand new. I don't get it. Oh well, comfy beds and we just have one more night. I think we can do it! When I get back to mom's I will post pictures. My husband is begging me to post pics of the girls so he can remember what his children look like. It's been a while!

More details and pics to come...

No comments: