Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Things That Annoy Me Lately...

1. When you call someone's cell phone #, and they call you right back to "see who called them". I just want to say..."LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE!!!!" I don't know why that bugs me, but it does. If I want you to call me back, I'll leave a message. And if not, then don't call me back! Grrrrrr.

2. Professional news anchors speaking Ebonics. I'm sorry, but it's NOT an official language!!!!!

3. When the t.v. satellite cuts out during a bad storm. Gee that's helpful.

4. Cordless phone batteries. Need I say more?

5. Poop. Poop. And more poop. Not mine.

6. Dirty dishes being put in the sink after I JUST finished cleaning the kitchen. Grrrrrr.

7. When someone takes out the trash and doesn't put a new clean bag in the can. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

8. Companies that don't function at my rate of speed.

9. Telemarketers. My vehicle warranty expired YEARS ago and I don't need to refinance my home b/c I don't have a mortgage and I don't want credit card insurance b/c I don't have any credit cards! Got it?

10. Well, read the post below!

6 comments:

circus of love said...

I'll make sure not to call you back if you don't leave a message. The girls got short haircuts today. Cheney was so excited she had shorthair like Ashton's. I will be blogging about it somtime. Trying to get ready for our trip on Thurs. Probably won't see you until VBS. Hope you got your day of rest!!!!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

I guess I should have specified on #1, when you call a person that you don't know or don't know well. It happened to me tonight. I was making phone calls for Cary and I called this person who is just an acquaintance. And someone else in her family called me right back 10 min later to see who was calling HER cell phone. It just bugged me. Or like when you call a wrong # by accident and they call you right back...IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!! Now calling back a friend when you just missed their call, that's different.

circus of love said...

OK...thanks for the clarification.

Stef Layton said...

someone needs a gallon of chocolate ice-cream, salty crunchy chips w/ real dip, a pedicure, and a massage! I hope you have a grrr-less day today! ;p

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

You forgot to add...when you just cleaned up the kitchen and someone spills something on the floor!! Now that is irritating. I just look at them and say..."are you kidding me??"
Happens almost every time.

Mel :-) said...

Mine is when you clean the kids' playroom and 20 min later every toy they own is out!!! grrrr!!!!