Friday, July 20, 2007

Out of Touch

I'm so sorry to not have posted any updates on Cary's Honduras trip, but I've been out of town ALL WEEK since Sunday. I took my computer with me and low and behold, there was NO wireless service whatsoever. I even tried to find a Starbucks so I could go make a post or two and there weren't any of those either. I know, can you believe it? (On a sidenote, would you believe I have to drive 30 minutes to get to a Starbucks from my house? And we live in the city! It's not like it is in Texas where at any given location there are 5 within a 1 mile radius!!! Oh well, not like I can afford it anyways, but sometimes it's a nice place just to go sit, you know?) Okay, I'm done ranting. I've been at the beach all week with my mom, grandmother, and the girls. A four generation vacation! Anyways, Cary made it just fine and had a great trip. I've only talked to him for about 10 minutes total the whole week. He's on his way home right now. I'll post the details of his trip and pictures VERY VERY soon! And I'll also get busy posting our vacation photos too. As for now, I must get a shower, unwind, finish going through my 156 emails, take my family to eat dinner before Nanny goes into a diabetic coma, pick up my husband from the airport and shower him with love and kisses ALL NIGHT because I've missed him just a WEE bit! And by the way, 5 days without internet was almost more than I could bear.

1 comment:

mom2iande said...

I had been wondering where Heather posts were! I thought you were trying to torture your readers with your love for the Aggies! Sounds like you had fun and I know you are glad to ahve Cary home.