Sunday, July 29, 2007

10 Random Things About Our Family

1. Cary would watch The History Channel 24/7 if I would let him! ( But I HATE the History Channel because it's so morbid and BORING!)
2. Heather would watch TLC and HGTV 24/7 if Cary would let her! (But he hates it because it's not the History Channel!)
3. Lexi sings like an angel and screams like a demon.
4. Ashton....well it's a good thing she's so cute because, well, it's just a good thing.
5. Heather walks 3 miles at 6 in the morning 3 days a week. I know, shocking right? I really do, I know you can't tell, but I do!
6. Cary is a junk food junkie. It's like a drug to him. "Hi I'm Cary and I'm a junkfoodaholic." He can't do it in moderation and he can't resist it. Which explains the amount of money we spent last year on his dental bills.
7. We rarely fight, but our first married fight was about Cary putting a plunger on the carpet in the bedroom. Isn't that sick? He still doesn't get it.
8. Today when Ashton got THREE spankings (within a 20 minute span) outside of a restaurant at lunch, she hit me back and honked on my nose instead of crying and pouting. Like I said, it's a good thing she's so cute!
9. Lexi has a multitude of imaginary friends. Callie has been with us the longest, about 2 years now. And when she wants to say a no-no word but doesn't want to get in trouble, she says things like, "Callie, don't say butt!" or "Callie, don't say oh my gosh!"
10. Our girls have never given a flip about Veggie Tales or Baby Einstein videos, but put on a video with talking animals, talking cars, or Princesses and they are hooked. Some of their favorites are Shrek 2, Air Buddies, Beethoven's 5th, Cars, Little Mermaid, and Beauty & The Beast, oh and how could I forget...Barney and Elmo! (Daddy does one heck of a Barney by the way!)

2 comments:

mom2iande said...

What is it with the history channel. My hubby likes to watch a documentary on channel 13 -- BORING!!! Funny about Ashton honking your nose...you have to give her credit for quick thinking!

They were all funny to read!

Kimmy said...

I love that... I feel like I know you better... my husband loves History Channel, too and Discovery... I'm a Lifetime girl myself.. usually when I'm folding laundry. I love how you describe your kiddos... I can relate to the "good thing they're cute" with my son... boy he keeps me on my toes! ~ Kim