Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hard Week is Almost Over

This has been a hard week on our family. I don't think we've ever dealt with so much conflict in our lives in one week EVER. I feel like there's a dark cloud just hanging over our house today. Pray for Cary especially who has had a particularly rough week. I'm trying to give him some intensive love before I leave town. I just sent him to the school to eat lunch with Lexi. There's nothing like a sweet little girl to lift your spirits, especially a daddy's girl! Even in the midst of our conflict, we have much to be thankful for. We have gasoline, food, and electricity, unlike many friends and relatives in Houston who are still recovering from the hurricane.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you guys are having a bad week...we will be praying for you. Have fun in Texas.

Rhonda C said...

I am praying for you guys. Tell Cary that I love him, too! Have fun in TX!

Stephanie said...

I'm really sorry to hear about the "cloud". We've been there. Funny how men don't let much bother them but when something does, boy it's a monster! Just remember that we have to go through storms to see the rainbow and good things are waiting on the other side. I will pray that it passes quickly.

Jonatha said...

Have a great time! We'll be praying for all of you. For what it's worth - we think your husband is doing a great job and our entire family has been blessed by you guys :)

Lorrikg said...

Sorry you had to deal with that. Your family is in my prayers always. Enjoy the big trip to Texas. I am finally at home enjoying my newly restored power.