Thursday, December 13, 2007

Daddy Elfed Himself

I don't know about you but I've gotten this "Elf Yourself" email from just about everyone I know this season and it was cute the first few times but now I'm kind of over it. So yesterday, Cary saw one for the first time and was JUST DYING to elf our whole family (and put it on our blog) but I was having no part of it. Cause, you know, I just LOVE the season and all!

So, Daddy elfed himself instead and it really is kind of funny. I really can see him dancing this way. He's kind of goofy like that!

Enjoy!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1362018937

1 comment:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Very funny! but you know you posted it because you felt left out of the "elf yourself" world! Don't deny it...you couldn't stand all the attention the rest of the "elf yourself" world was getting!!

Just kidding. We have gotten that e-mail over and over again as well. I'll admit, we fell into the game as well but I'll spare you with my "elf" children!