Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm back...

I've been MIA for a few days. I think 5 days between posts is a new record for me! We've been busy busy busy. Cary's family has been in town for the week, since last Saturday. They stayed in Orlando, so we spent our evenings and weekends over there visiting with them. Add to that school and work and homework and gymnastics and church and Seaworld and a visit to the after hours clinic and well, we just haven't spent much time at home this week. I've had a killer bladder infection this week...I know you will sleep better tonight now that you know that. So I was the one at the clinic yesterday. Thank God for antibiotics! I'm a new woman today. (A new woman developing a yeast infection from the miraculous antibiotics.) Was that too much info? You gotta love antibiotics. I've had 2 yogurts today and a gallon of water. Not helping. Okay, so moving on...we went to Seaworld on Thursday. I love Seaworld! My kids think Seaworld is better than Disney. Ashton went to a Build A Bear party yesterday and made a cute brown bear and named him "Little Bear". And Little Bear is wearing a Little Mermaid costume a red hair wig. Heeheee. We spent about 2 hours today working with Lexi on her school work, getting her ready for her 6 weeks tests this week. Oh the pressure these days in kindergarten! Still trying to figure out halloween, I mean, fall festival costumes. My Aggies are stinky this year. When does basketball season start??? Can we just forfeit the rest of the football season??? How does a school with the best facilities in the COUNTRY, and that's not comin from me, that's from a whole slew of sports writers, whose athletic's organization brings in more money than any other school in the conference, whose fans show up in 80,000+ masses week in and week out, who pays their coaching staff millions and millions of dollars, who is located in the football capitol of America...HOW DO THEY STINK SO BADLY? I don't get it. I still need a new car. Or two. Does McCain even have a prayer? Will Casey Anthony FINALLY go back to jail this week? Did Adriana on 90210 really die last week or was that just Hollywood trickery? The suspense is killing me. Does anyone else love Glenn Beck on CNN as much as me? He's the only person in the media with the slightest bit of common sense. Watch his show. Really. It's good stuff.

5 comments:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Man, sounds like your week was interesting.

Sorry about the bladder infection, I hate those. Add a yeast infection on top and you've got yourself in a pickle. hmm, pickles sound good right now. My husband would say McCain doesn't have a chance but I don't know if that is just wishful thinking. Our Ags do suck this year. We have the best fans, a great program, our talent just needs improvement. We can't forfeit because we always win half time so we can't give that up. Adriana isn't going to die on 90210. I think it's just something that is building up drama. Niome is going to feel bad so she is going to continue telling everyone it is her drugs, praying daddy will get her out of it while Adriana gets off the hook. Eventually it will come out they were Adriana's but it will be many episodes down the road.

I think I covered most things, let me know if I missed anything important!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Well, actually, when I was at the A&M/Miami game a few weeks ago...we lost half time too! Seriously! The Prairie View A&M band marched. Oh honey! The Aggie band looked about as interesting as something on the history channel in comparison. It was sad.

I think you're right about Adriana. This is will drag out all season.

circus of love said...

Man...so this is what happens when you don't blog...sounds like you have had a lot of bottled up creativity. Hee,hee! Not much time for blogging here. Got back in town last night and head out again Wednesday morning. CRAZY schedule this fall. This should be the last time out of town until Thanksgiving. Whew! Washing laundry so I can pack it back up again.
Miami beat UCF by 6 points Saturday...and yes we were there. But I guess that is better than the 17 point spread that was predicted.

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Are you kidding me?? The band sucks right now too?? What is going on AGS??

I am depressed now! I haven't made it to a game so I didn't know how the band was doing. I will be going down to Houston this weekend but I dont' think I am going to attempt to go to the A&M/Tech game...

Rhonda C said...

I love the stream of consciousness blogging- Much more my style.