Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!!!!!!!!!!



April 15th...a blessing or a curse of a birthdate? So far Uncle Sam has always blessed me with a nice birthday present. This year was no exception. In fact, my birthday gift from Uncle Sam is already hanging on my walls, adorning my bed, planted in my flowerbeds, etc etc. In other words, tax return filed, issued, SPENT! I love my birthday, don't know why! Birthdays rock, which is probably why I always go to such extremes for my childrens' birthday parties. I'm turning 34 this year. A friend just called and asked to speak to my husband and I overheard them talking about breakfast items...hmmmm....something must be up! But sadly, I have no plans tomorrow other than housework and laundry during the day. Bluh bluh bluh. Why can't there be like a Chucky Cheese for adults? Oh, wait. It's called Las Vegas! (Been there, done that, made a baby there! Let's just say Ashton was almost named "Bella" after the Bellagio hotel!) We are going out with two couples tomorrow evening. There's a steakhouse in Orlando where you get a free steak on your birthday and there are three of us with birthdays. We all went there together last year too. I've been hearing my husband and children scheming up birthday surprises since Friday. I'm very curious!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is in 14 days... That is such a cute picture.

AdventurerMom said...

happy birthed day!

Mel :-) said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it is WONDERFUL!! :-) Steak sounds SO good- enjoy it!! Can't wait to hear all about your day!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a perfect day!! Oh, and our tax money is well spent by now too! Thank goodness we get that extra refund in may. It must be because of your birthday, right??

I love birthdays too! It's my day and no one messes with me on my day!!

Jonatha said...

I love birthdays too! I get so excited about them -they are such fun - Just another reason to celebrate! :) Happy Birthday to you!!! Enjoy your steak - and maybe tell me where you go so I can plan my birthday dinner for next month...