Monday, March 23, 2009

Pet Blessings

Today we were the recipients of yet another amazing blessing. Without going into too much detail, let's just say an AMAZING vet who wants to bless pastors treated our dog, Candice, to some much needed services which probably equaled a month's salary for me. We were blown away! We had every intention of paying, we weren't looking for free services. So it was indeed a surprising and wonderful blessing by an awesome man! (And if you're in need of a great Christian vet in the area, email me and I'll send you his info. If he won't take my money, I can at least send new patients his way and help build his business!) Candice is home from the "hospital" and is recovering beautifully! She's quite perky actually.

On another note, Lexi said the funniest thing today. This morning, we were going through our normal torture rituals. You know...bathing, brushing teeth, brushing hair...pure torture. And while Daddy was brushing the tangles out of her hair, she looked up at him and said, "Daddy, you're so lucky you don't have hair!" (He shaves his head bald.) We both just laughed and laughed. I asked her if she wanted me to shave her head like Daddy's. She declined that option.

2 more days till the birthday fun begins. Lexi will be 6 on Wednesday. Mom will be...I won't tell! Ashton will be 4 on Thursday. It's a busy busy week!

No comments: